I’ve driven a taxi, I’ve ignored the no solicitation placard on your office window, and I’ve moved to Mongolia all in an effort to take your attention of your cubicle and divert it to my book Everyone’s Advice Is Wrong.
While book sales have been steady, the cubicle-ists are still winning. How do I know this? You are reading this from your desk as we speak with your fingers in a holding pattern over alt-tab just in case Mr. Manager walks by. “Hey Peter, we need to talk…”
So how do I get you to buy the book, read it, and leave the office once and for all?
Cue Price Is Right music…
How about a free flight to Las Vegas!
That’s right, the winner of this giveaway gets a one way ticket to sunny Las Vegas aboard Southwest Airlines or any destination of your liking available for 8000 Rapid Reward Points.
- Get a paperback copy of the book from Amazon or wherever you choose. Click here for the link.
- Take a photo of you enjoying the book anywhere and Tweet/Instagram @thepointsoflife with the hashtag #cubiclefree.
- To ensure fairness, entrants must also email me abachuwa at gmail dot com a screenshot of where they got the book from and corresponding Twitter/Instagram page.
- To ensure fairness, family and Facebook friends are excluded. (You’d think they would’ve bought the book already anyway.)
- One entry per person.
- Contest ends January 5th, 9PM EST.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- Flight booking must be made within 1 calendar year of January 5th.
- Not redeemable for cash, not transferable.
- This contest will have one winner.
- No shady business, I am an attorney.