I tell you April and May were busy times for TPOL. April I was running around NYC and May I was running around the globe. I did not post as frequently as I usually do and need to get back to that. Nevertheless, the a-live posts (where I blog in real-time) received a solid number of views.
- Free Breakfast?! The InterContinental Bora Bora Says No: This received a record number of comments and hate mail. I still find it funny. And I still say the breakfast sucked, pay or no pay.
- Emirates A380 Silent Disco!: Great comedy at 30k feet.
- An American Douche in Tokyo Lounge
- China 72-hour Visa-Free Transit Disaster (again): This really sucked and ducked up my trip a little.
- Tahiti’s Diva Wide Receiver Problem
- TPOL Paid for Breakfast! And…
- Fat Guy in the Lounge: Tahiti Edition