TPOL is on the road right now. After going to the Citrus Bowl and seeing the absolute beat down by the mighty Michigan Wolverines, TPOL headed down I-95 to Miami. Actually, he took the Sun Pass toll road. That explains my absence for the last couple of days. Now that I’m here, I’m strongly debating taking the Florida bar exam and as the famous proverb goes, taking my talents to South Beach.
Here are my confirmed travel plans for 2016. Unfortunately, my newly minted Hyatt Diamond won’t get me a suite at the Park Hyatt in Marrakesh this year since the hotel delayed it’s opening till 2017.
- Tahiti Triumph (May 2016): Dubai, Shanghai, Tahiti, Auckland, and Bangkok. How I will get home is a question for another day.
- Whose Land? Iceland (June 2016): Before the Club Carlson devaluation I booked 4 nights in Iceland which would be country #78 after Tahiti. The trip then rolls to the Park Hyatt Moscow which better not disappoint as I’ve delayed it enough.
- That Champagne Lifestyle (August 2016): British had a sale. TPOL booked. And that’s how I’m going to Milan and South of France.
- New York (All of 2016): TPOL moved to New York in December. Here are his stories. (until he moves to Miami)
- BCS Playoffs: December 31st: I will be going to see Michigan in the BCS playoff game on New Years Eve.