Friends, comrades, pengyou, sadiq, amigos, TPOL turned 4 today. Before I get to the celebration, let’s revisit how I got here.
- March 19, 2014: TPOL publishes his first post, Pho Sho: Top 10 Pho Worldwide.
- July 2, 2014: TPOL joins BA as Prior2Boarding blogger after 100 posts.
- September 19, 2014: TPOL celebrates his 6 month anniversary.
- March 19, 2015: TPOL celebrates his 1 year anniversary.
- September, 2015: TPOL moves from Prior2Boarding to BoardingArea as a featured blogger.
- May 3, 2016: TPOL Posts for the 1000th time!
- March 19, 2017: TPOL Turns 3!
Which brings us to today, March 19, 2018. Like 2017, it’s Michigan tourney time. Like years past, I’m still trying to become a prominent author, not by vlogging but by writing. When I first started, I was trying to find my voice. Sometimes I was funny, sometimes I was serious, and sometimes I was trying too much to fit in. Now, I write what I want, how I want, but not when I want. To that end, I am trying to post at least twice a day because it is rewarding to look back each year and review what I have done.
For those that love TPOL, I thank you for reading and will do my best to Make Blogging Great Again by not changing. For those that dislike TPOL, your comments are always welcome [in the trash]. And for those that are getting to know me, know that points travel is all fun and games until you have to fly coach.