Finally, ThePointsOfLife is back a-live. Wow, for a minute I thought I’d never see an airplane again. Bond has been set and I’ve been released on my own recognizance. Next stop, New York City for a few days of SPG stays to get going on requalifying for platinum.
This Trip Report called New York, New York, New York is a sampling of various SPG hotels throughout NYC. The trip was supposed to conclude at the critically acclaimed Park Hyatt NYC but their pool is closed. Luckily, its replacement, Le Parker Méridien New York, has its own rooftop pool and a stellar burger joint.
Here is the list of the hotels I will be staying at and reviewing one day in the far distant future:
- Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village
- Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village (Gotta get those stays!)
- Le Parker Méridien New York
See you tomorrow St. Patrick.