Before I get to May’s trip, I need to go back and list all the best posts from April. Here they are!
- The Lucky Windfall From China Visa Disaster: This post is really fun to read now because I fixed one problem but unknowingly created another.
- I Quit Churning!
- Vegas, Missed Flight Misery: Another funny story as someone stole/mistakenly took my jacket. I was able to get new ones made in Shanghai but due to the visa issue I almost was unable to pick them up.
- No AC in Tahiti! The premonition of drama to come is uncanny. Not only was there no AC, there was no free breakfast! (see angry comments on that one) There was also cockroaches in the room.
- Avoiding Taxi Scams Abroad: Apparently, TPOL is famous for his taxi articles. I met some great people at the Freddie Awards that really enjoy reading about my trouble with taxis!
- Chase Recon: How to Get It Done: Interestingly, today Chase extended its 5/24 rule to more cards. Maybe this post will help.
- Disqus Is Dead: An Invite to Trolls The ‘don’t argue with fools’ line is so fitting but sometimes I can’t help but engage with those that misinterpret what I say. It’s probably a waste of time but it does provide for great entertainment when trolls and those of their ilk take what I say literally.