Priority Pass Lounge Review Medellin is part of the Punxsutawney TPOL Trip Report, where TPOL leaves the basement. It’s finally happening despite inconsistent policies, interruptions, and human stupidity as explained in these posts:
- 11 Reasons Why I Still Don’t Want to Travel
- North Korea – Level 4: Do Not Travel
- We’re All In This Together, So Long As You’re Miserable
- Air TPOL Retiring From Travel
- Kayak Answers, “Can I Travel to…?”
- Don’t Route Via Panama
- Breakthrough Infections: Another Reason Not to Travel
- COVID Test for Return Travel Is Stupid
- COVID Test to Come Home Is S-T-U-
I could not recall the last time I was in a lounge. I had to look it up. It was actually January 2020 at the Global Lounge in SJU en route to NYC (see NYC Twice: A Recap of My 2020 Travels). I also forgot how silly I feel taking pictures in the lounge of alcohol and snacks. The embarrassment may help explain why past posts have blurry pictures. “Hurry up, take the pic before you creep someone out.”
Despite some delays gaining access (see Priority Pass Registration: Remember Not to Forget), I was pleased to find that the Priority Pass lounge in Medellin was empty when I arrived. I had plenty of time to take pics of the lounge, the planes, and the seats.
I also took special care to photograph the worst poison in the world, aguardiente (see Mystery Solved: TPOL’s Disappearance in Medellin). The light snacks were not worth documenting.
Blogging aside, this is one of the better lounges I have visited. Then again, it’s been so long since I’ve been to a lounge, I can’t recall what is good and what is bad.