STK Miami Restaurant Review is part of the Punxsutawney TPOL Trip Report, where TPOL leaves the basement. It’s finally happening despite inconsistent policies, interruptions, and human stupidity as explained in these posts:
- 11 Reasons Why I Still Don’t Want to Travel
- North Korea – Level 4: Do Not Travel
- We’re All In This Together, So Long As You’re Miserable
- Air TPOL Retiring From Travel
- Kayak Answers, “Can I Travel to…?”
- Don’t Route Via Panama
- Breakthrough Infections: Another Reason Not to Travel
- COVID Test for Return Travel Is Stupid
- COVID Test to Come Home Is S-T-U-
Do you like steak? And do you like bass? Whether it’s Las Vegas (see “If you do go to a restaurant where the wine is out of your budget, drink beer!”) or Miami, STK may be the place for you.
A good way to start dinner is with oysters.
The wagyu sliders are always on point.
This time I ordered the tater tots. That was the pick of the night.
The NY strip was cooked perfectly.
After a big meal, the go-to digestif is a double espresso and Gran Marnier.
This isn’t a place for those looking for quiet dinner. It is a nightclub doubling as a restaurant that offers great food and an upbeat atmosphere.