Disclaimer: There is no affiliate disclaimer. TPOL launched his own sportswear line. All proceeds go to me. Isn’t that wonderful?
The Urban Turban has launched. For those that have not been following, here’s the timeline on how I got here:
- 7/2019: The idea goes from a funny joke to a conceivable concept.
- 11/2020: Call with Colombian manufacturer. Sample sent (see COVID 2020: TPOL’s Most Productive Year).
- Crickets for months until a new point of contact in Colombia emerges.
- 2/2021: Drone arrives (see VIDEO: SkyDio 2 Inaugural Flight: Rio Mar, Puerto Rico).
- 6/2021: Sample design made (see IQKhameleon: Halfway There!)
- 4/2021: Nike/Hurley designer completes logo (see IQKhameleon عقخ: The Lifestyle IS Coming).
- 9/2021: Visit the factory in Colombia to see a sample (see IQKhameleon in Medellin for the Final Stretch).
- 11/2021: Waiting for delivery (see IQKhameleon: Arriving Today!)
- 11/2021: Finally arrived (see IQKhameleon: Technicolor Dreamcoat Actually Arrived)
- 11/2021: Private screening of Urban Turban (see Finally, A Happy Thanksgiving: Hail to the Victors!)
- 12/21: Holiday break
- 1/2022: Literal break delays all plans for capturing the aforementioned drone footage (see TPOL Is Down).
- 2/2022: Arab hip-hop beat composed for drone video by professional DJ.
- 2/2022-4/2022: TPOL rehabs (see TPOL’s Achilles Rehab Secret: Hydro Revolution).
- 4/2022: TPOL realizes that rehab will take many more months and has professional photos taken until video footage can be captured.
- 4/14/2022: TPOL launches IQKhameleon.
- ?/?/20??: TPOL takes IQKhameleon public.
And for those that didn’t click on any links and have no idea what I am talking about, here is IQKhameleon’s Urban Turban:
I’m sure you’ve already bought one by now, so buy another one here.
Who knows if this idea will work, but how many people do you know could pull this off? The answer is one.