I failed as a blogger in the month of September, only posting 25 times. I’m still trying to figure out how to work, blog, and travel at the same time. This laziness continues today as I am writing this post instead of beginning the Quest Around The Globe Trip Report or resuming the Tahiti Triumph Trip Report.
Here are the top posts for the month of September:
- Charles Schwab Debit Card: Use As Instructed
- Leave Your Lover Behind? What If She’s Bad at Recon
- TPOL’s Guide to Maximizing Free Breakfast & Late Checkout
- Breaking News: TPOL’s Headed Back Home
- Switching Hotels for Status: How Much Is Too Much?
- Amex Centurion MIA in Cachet
- Quest Around The Globe: Too Much Cash, Not Enough Points