I like beer! I also liked September. However, I do not like the over-the-top negative comments that come from my posts that poke fun at our President. Jokes are one thing, but name calling is not necessary. I’m not talking about people criticizing me. That’s fine. I’m talking about anonymous commentator A saying something about anonymous commentator B. “How can you trust anonymous sources?!” #unfair
I also understand that many of you read travel blogs to escape politics. What I don’t get is why you don’t just skip over click-bait posts like Dear Mr. President, Leave Air Force One’s Paint Job Alone when you know it’s going to be a smartass post that makes light of the dysfunction in DC. And for those that do click, realize that this is a blog. This is my opinion. This is my personality. This is
And with that, here are the top posts for the month of September. Notice which one is on top.
- Thank You Trump! Best Marriott Anniversary Night Redemption
- “You Leave Only with Passport!” Detained in Tel Aviv Again
- Pressured Into Tipping! I Hate Credit Card Processing Tablets
- House Hunters (Semi) International: Where to Live in Puerto Rico
- TPOL’s Guide to A Night in Tel Aviv: Breakfast Included
- InterContinental David Tel Aviv: Worth Burning the Cert
- Pinaloka: The Best Piña Colada in Puerto Rico?