Did I mention that this was horrible trip from Montana to New York. Sucked in by a cheap price, I tricked myself into believing that flying Frontier would be tolerable. The journey began from Montana to Denver with a twelve-hour layover. I’m happy I was able to break up the trip before hopping back on the bus after a stint at the United Club. Here’s why:
- The seats do not recline, at all.
- The tray table, an impromptu pillow, is tiny. This makes sense because everything, including a Diet Coke is a charge.
- The armrest is wobbly. Every few seconds, some passenger was flipping it up or down. I can’t figure out where else I have heard that annoying rattling sound.
- The flight attendants feel the need to make an announcement at the top of their lungs. They really pushed the 40k Frontier Barclays card.
- Is it worth repeating that the seats are horribly uncomfortable?
I left Montana on Saturday at 9PM and did not arrive in New York until 5PM the next day. Time is money so I must not value my time. To be fair, the alternative is to pay triple the price to fly Delta.