TPOL fell off the pace in 2016 by not writing as often as he should have. Distracted by the bright lights of NYC and the rats of the metro, I only posted 31 times. Like they say in the fishing industry, it’s quality over quantity that counts. Here are the best posts from January 2016.
- Places NOT to Visit 2016
- The Automated Phone System: Mankind’s Worst Invention
- Do You Believe in Miracles? Emirates Showers, Dreamliner Suites, Tahiti Triumph!
- Alaska Airlines Rejection: Maybe I Do Have Too Many Inquiries
- What Devaluation? Etihad Apartments Booked
- By Definition, Bloggers Killed Manufactured Spend
- Making America Great Again: Golden Palm At Trump National Doral