Is something amoral or immoral? I used them interchangeably in my article “Is it Amoral to Uber?” then thanks to a nice reader realized the error of my ways. Immoral means wrong and amoral means lacking moral sense. I meant the former but used the latter and I’m glad someone politely pointed it out. The alternative is Yahoo Answers where people rip you for being the dumbest of the dumb which I would meekly accept for not double checking the correct meaning. Bottom line: even I, the great professor, will admit when I’m wrong.
And now back to the FREE Flight on Southwest!
People are definitely getting the book after reading this Blog Giveaway so I’m going to continue to shine the spotlight on my FREE flight on Southwest before my time as a featured blogger on BoardingArea ends this Monday.
In case you missed it here are the Terms and Conditions:
The winner of this blog giveaway receives a FREE flight aboard Southwest Airlines using 8000 of my Rapid Reward points. 8000 Points is enough for a one-way trip across the country.
I’m even paying for the taxes. Again, the winner gets a FREE flight on Southwest Airlines!
To enter for a chance to win, simply adhere to the following Terms and Conditions of the contest:
- Get a paperback copy of the book from Amazon or wherever you choose. Click here for the link.
- Take a photo of you enjoying the book anywhere and Tweet/Instagram @thepointsoflife with the hashtag #cubiclefree.
- To ensure fairness, entrants must also email me abachuwa at gmail dot com a screenshot of where they got the book from and corresponding Twitter/Instagram page.
- To ensure fairness, family and Facebook friends are excluded. (You’d think they would’ve bought the book already anyway.)
- One entry per person.
- Contest ends January 5th, 9PM EST.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- Flight booking must be made within 1 calendar year of January 5th.
- Not redeemable for cash, not transferable.
- This contest will have one winner.
- No shady business, I am an attorney.