Fifteen weeks of training is done for the Athens marathon and in order to keep myself honest and motivated, here’s my weekly diary of all things marathon.
Here’s what happened this week:
- x-rays were negative last week but I still can’t run without pain.
- I purchased every PED from Amazon including Biofreeze, KT tape, compression socks, and a brace.
- Went to physical therapy for electric shock treatment.
- At this point, there’s no more running. Just lifting.
- Leaving for London next week.
1 week to go. Lions playing Vikings today.