Happy Festivus! It’s been a good year for TPOL but let me tell you all the ways that airlines, hotel chains, manufactured spending outlets, credit card companies, bloggers, and commentators have disappointed me over the last year.
- The Death of RedBird for Reloading Directly with a Credit Card
- The End of RedBird Reloading with Gift Cards
- The End of GiftCardMall
- The End of Giftcards.com
- Election 2016: Where Have All the MS Jobs Gone?
- The Deal Killer Strikes Again
- The Devaluation of Club Carlson
- The Devaluation of Southwest
- The Devaluation of American
- The Devaluation of British Avios Transfer from Amex
- Is Everyone Flying Etihad But Me?
- The Merger of Marriott and SPG
- Amex Raises SPG Annnual Fee
- Denied Delta Bonus
- Wells Fargo Is the Worst Bank
A Festivus celebration is certainly not complete without the Feats of Strength. I challenge all the commentators who troll my posts and that of other bloggers with smart ass, short-sighted remarks but never come back to hear our witty responses.