I’ll admit that I have not been posting as much as I normally would. That’s good news because I have been busy planning more trips (see Finalizing the ANA RTW Trip, World Cup & Luck Included), a marked improvement compared to sitting at home worrying about Covid (see What’s a Travel Blog Without Travel?). I am leaving again this week and will resume normal blogging operations upon my return. Until then, enjoy November:
- Housing World Cup Qatar: Adventurous or Fyre Fest?
- Hilton World Cup Booked! Your Results Will Vary
- Booked! Qatar Qsuites Round 3 for the World Cup
- The End of Days: TPOL Joins TikTok
5. Guns & Butter: Mt. Etna, Sicily Travel Guide
6. Amex Transfers Points Twice! The Fight Is On!
7. Wild Word Cup! Urban Turban Black Friday Sale