September is done. And guess what? TPOL is out of the basement as part of the Punxsutawney TPOL Trip Report. The next stop is the Michigan v. Wisconsin game and then my One Way Flight to Madrid. While I’m gone, I will post on my previous trip to lovely Colombia and the most overrated city, Miami. Until then, enjoy these posts from September.
- Booked! One Way to Madrid…No Return in Sight
- Visa Blunder Part 5: An Unexpected Birthday in Hong Kong
- TPOL Forgets How to Travel
- Oops!… I Did It Again: Min Spending Hell
- VeriFLY: What’s My Favorite Word? “Stupid!”
- Visa Blunder Part 3: China Visa-Free Transit Disaster (again)
- Air New Zealand AKL-NRT: Modeling in Business Class