TPOL Finds His Home is part of the Despacito! TPOL Moves to Puerto Rico Trip Report. Catch up on the past episodes.
- House Hunters (Semi) International: Where to Live in Puerto Rico
- House Hunters Puerto Rico: Dapper Dorado?
- House Hunters Puerto Rico: Easy Life, Isla Verde
- House Hunters Puerto Rico: Golf in Palmas del Mar?
- House Hunters Puerto Rico: Say No to Condado
- House Hunters Puerto Rico: Old San Juan, America’s Most Beautiful City
- House Hunters Puerto Rico: Ocean Park, Nice Until It Floods
- House Hunters Puerto Rico: Like Scottsdale*, Move to Guaynabo
- House Hunters Puerto Rico: Bored in Beautiful Bahia Beach
- House Hunters Puerto Rico: Hipster? Santurce Is Your Place
I’ve searched far and wide for a place to live in Puerto Rico that met my three requirements: 1) nightlife 2) ocean, and 3) golf. I am happy to say I have found a place that has all three. It’s called Rio Mar. While there aren’t many bars nearby, I have come to find that the best parties are in my friends’ villas. As far as the ocean, all I have to do is jump in my golf cart, and I’m there in a few seconds. And golf? I have two 18 holes Troon courses. As part of my golf membership, I have access to the Wyndham resort including the waterslide (check out the #slidetuesday highlights). Topping it all off is the spectacular view from my villa.
And that is why moving to Puerto Rico was one of my best life choices (see Happy New Year from TPOL: The Year & Hindsight Is 2020).