Happy Festivus! It’s been a great year for TPOL, but let me tell you all the ways that airlines, hotel chains, credit card companies, bloggers, and commentators have disappointed me over the last year. I’m just as angry as when I celebrated Festivus in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. This year I was especially annoyed with commentators who talk and talk but only do so in the shadows. Come out, come out and say it in person!
Before we get to those people, let’s get to my complaints!
- 500 Anniversary Points? Really, Bonvoy?
- Delta Amex: First Bag Free, Second Is a Scam
- Disputing A Credit Card Charge? You Have 118 Days
- Rip-off Alert: $700 NY Hotel Room = $20 Vodka Soda
- Destination Fee Scam: At Least Tell Me the ‘Benefits’
- Complaints: How Long Till You Let It Go?
- Centurion Lounge’s Buzzkill Entry Policy
- SPG Annual Choice Benefit? What Benefit?
Now for the annoying people of the world.
- From the post Pho Darwin: Worst in the World, Debbie Donner wrote:
Who are these people? Why are they so angry? Some use their work emails, which makes me really wonder how bright they are. While I’ll continue to blog and welcome comments from anyone, positive or negative, I am not going to change my ways. If I lose readers, ah well.